Microsoft announced that it will release their latest Windows operating system, Windows 10 in mid 2015 on 30th September. But they’ve released a technical preview version for volunteers who want to try the technical (beta) version of this next installment of Windows series.
Before You Download Your Free Copy Of Windows 10 Technical Preview :-
Download And Install Only If You :
- Want to try a software which is still in development phase.
- Don’t mind major redesigns and lots of updates.
- Not installing it on your daily use P.C.
- And really know your way around a computer, if a troubleshooting problem arises in case.
Download Windows 10 Technical Preview :-
To download your free copy of windows 10 technical preview, follow these steps :
- First step is signing-up for Windows Insider Program.
- Second step is checking your P.C. if it fulfills minimum System Requirements.
- Next, open up any one of the download links on this page below and download the ISO file.
- Now you have to burn the ISO to a C.D. or a U.S.B. drive.
- Insert the newly created media into the P.C., run ‘setup.exe’ and follow the instructions.
Product Key For Windows 10 Technical Preview :-
Download Links :-
English 64 Bit (3.81 G.B.) => LINK
English 32 Bit (2.93 G.B.) => LINK
Having difficulties navigating after you’ve installed Windows 10, try Microsoft’s Official How-To Guide.