In this tutorial i will show you how you can increase your Google Adsense earning by following simple/basic steps which most newbie bloggers overlook.
Note :- If you don’t know ‘What Google Adsense Is’ or ‘How To Monetize Your Blog’, visit the post i’ve published a while back.
Earning through Google Adsense is what every blogger is concerned about (apart from blogging obviously) nowadays but because of Google’s ever changing search engine algorithms and lack of SEO knowledge of the blogger, not everyone can earn huge money through Adsense.
Don’t Miss :- How To Get Approved Google Adsense Account In One Hour
So, if you want to increase your CPC then follow these simple steps :-
- First and foremost thing is NO COPY/PASTE, do not copy paste content from any other source.
- Use a high payable niche before creating a blog.
- The best still is Google Keyword Research. If your blog has high CTR (Click Through Rate) but still getting low CPC (Cost Per Click) then your website lacks good high paying keywords.
- Interlink your post, means you should always give link of related older posts on your new ones. This helps google to index your blog posts fast and also improve your CTR.
- Your Ad’s should be placed on the most view-able areas which does not affect your posts readablity but also provide enough exposure to themselves.
By following these simple steps you would start seeing the effect on your CPC’s and on your money wallet.