Yesterday at Flint Center For Performing Arts, Cupertino, the place where Apple launched their Mac computer and iPhone 5s, they unveiled the much awaited successor to their flagship iPhone series – The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus.
As the rumour’s suggested, Apple unveiled the iPhone 6 in two variants of different screen sizes.
Some Key Features :
iPhone 6 :-
- A 4.7 inch screen size, compared to 4 inch of that of iPhone 5s.
- Much Thinner and Curvier body.
- Weight : 129 grams.
- Beefier A8 Processor which is claimed to be 25 percent faster and 50 percent more efficient than the previous A7 series.
- Up to 14 hours of talk time, 11 hours of video and 10 days of standby.
- Better Wireless Technology (802.11ac WiFi and 150 Mbps LTE data).
- Camera : Rear – 8 Megapixels.
- Digital Image Stabilization.
- Price : 199$ for 16 GB, 299$ for 64 GB and 399$ for 128 GB models.
With addition to these features, the PLUS variant packs number of other surprises :
iPhone 6 Plus :-
- 5.5 inch screen Size.
- 1080p Retina HD Display.
- Much thinner body, just 7.1mm thick.
- New 64 bit A8 chipset.
- Battery Life : 16 days of standby and full 24 hours of 3G talktime.
- Non-Removable Battery.
- 8 MegaPixel iSight camera with Optical Image Stabilization.
- Video shooting at 1080p with 30 or 60 frames per second.
- iOS 8 launched at WWDC previously includes a new two-paned landscape mode.
- Price : 299$ for 16 GB, 399$ for 64 GB and 499$ for 128 GB.
Booking’s for the new iPhones will start as soon as 12th of September and the first batch’s would be shipped from September 19, 2014.
So, Are you going to book one of them? Do let us know.